North Carolina Symphony: "Family Fun 4 Everyone" Sensory-Friendly Concert
September 14, 2019
"Family Fun 4 Everyone" Sensory-Friendly Concert
RALEIGH: SAT, SEP 14, 1:00PM
Meymandi Concert Hall
2 E South St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
Andy Pidcock, co-host
North Carolina Symphony
Grant Llewellyn, conductor
About This Performance
This concert experience is designed to be welcoming to all families—including children and adults with autism or other sensory sensitivities. At this one-hour, fun-filled performance, enjoy classical family favorites with your North Carolina Symphony.
Come early to try out instruments at our Instrument Zoo and meet new friends!
Accommodations for this performance include:
• Designated quiet space available throughout the concert
• Social Story preparing audiences for the concert experience, provided ahead of concert day
• Low-level lighting throughout the performance
• Accessible accommodations including wheelchair seating, ASL interpretation, Braille and large-print programs
• Patrons are welcome to bring noise-canceling headphones or other assistive devices
• Patrons may leave and re-enter the concert hall throughout the performance
• Flexible refund policy
Seating will be general admission, so you can sit wherever you feel comfortable.
This concert is made possible by a grant from
The William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust.