“THE $500 MIX MUSIC MASHUP”
MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO PERMANENT LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER. The Promotional Period for “The 500 MIX Music Mashup” contest begins on Monday, August 19, 2019 and ends on or about 6:00PM EST on Friday, September 13, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
On-Air Entry Method: Throughout the Contest Period, a “sounder” or cue to call will be aired or announced at various time each weekday only along with a message instructing to call (919) 860-1015 to become a potential winner. The fifteenth caller will be played four song clips, and they will have to correctly identify the pre-determined common theme to win $500.00.
Calls placed to a phone number other than (919) 860-1015 are not eligible to win. Contestants are prohibited from using automated dialers and may call in to win from only one phone line at a time. MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the Contest or entry process. There will be a total of six (6) scheduled playtimes each weekday approximately during the hours of 7:00am EST, 9:00am EST, 11:00am EST, 1:00pm EST, 3:00pm EST, and 5:00pm EST during the Contest Period. NO CONTESTING ON MONDAY SEPTEMBER 2, 2019 DUE TO LABOR DAY HOLIDAY
If the designated caller does not correctly identify the pre-determined common theme, then the same MIX Music Mashup will be played during the next scheduled playtime and so on till a winner is determined. Once a winner has correctly identified the common theme then a new MIX Music Mashup will be played during the next scheduled playtime. Only one (1) entry per person/household permitted for the entire Promotion Period.
2. SPONSOR. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM and (collectively, the “Sponsor”).
3100 Highwoods Blvd. Suite 140. Raleigh, NC 27604
3. ELIGIBILITY. The sweepstakes is open only to permanent, legal U.S. residents 21 years of age as of Monday, August 19, 2019 and who reside in the MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM listening area in North Carolina. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. Persons who have won a prize valued over $100 in any sweepstakes sponsored by Sponsor in the last 12 months are ineligible to win this sweepstakes. By submitting an entry to this sweepstakes, the entrant acknowledges and agrees (a) to all of these Official Rules, and (b) to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final.
4. PRIZE(S) AND ODDS.
PRIZE: One (1) $500 check made payable to winner’s name. Prize provided by MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM. Approximate Retail Value: (ARV) $500.00. A total of fifteen (15) potential winners.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize. Winner must sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, as well as IRS form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification for any prize over $600.00 in total value. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited.
5. RELEASE. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its prize suppliers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
6. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in this sweepstakes constitutes a winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time to ensure the fair administration of the sweepstakes and compliance with applicable laws. The end date for the contest period could be shorten or ended early if all fifteen potential winners are determined before the end of the contest period.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Wake County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
10. WINNER LIST. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the Promotion Period and no later than October 14, 2019. For a copy of the winner list, send an email with subject line “THE $500 MIX MUSIC MASHUP
Winner List” to firstname.lastname@example.org