“SEA YOU LATER MOM”
Sponsored by, MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM, Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa and
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc.
1. General: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local regulations govern this contest.
2. Contest Period and Sponsors: The SEA YOU LATER MOM contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM, Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa and Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. (“Sponsors”). The Contest begins on Monday, April 22, 2019 at 12:00PM EST and ends on Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 5:00PM EST (the “Contest Period”). Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, postpone or delay the Contest at any time without notice.
3. How To Enter and Win:
A. Online Entry Method: During the Contest Period, visit www.wralfm.com to register for the Contest by submitting the entry form with all required information, (including your name, email address, phone number, address, date of birth, and/or any other information requested by Company), and any other information requested by the Company to receive only one (1) entry per person/email address/household permitted for the entire Contest Period. Entries must contain all information requested and comply with all content submission requirements set forth herein to be valid.
Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or requirements listed herein. The Company is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, garbled, delayed, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries or communications, regardless of cause. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of submission or receipt by the Company for online entries. The Company’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Contest. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. Entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible. All entries become the property of Company and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned. Company’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
The deadline for entries is Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 12:00PM EST.
To win, entrants must listen to MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM weekdays, starting Monday, May 6, 2019 through Thursday, May 9, 2019; between 9:00AM and 4:12PM EST. Three times a day one possible winner will be drawn from the pool of entrants and the entrant’s name will be announced on WRAL-FM at 9:12AM, 1:12PM, & 4:12PM.
The possible winner must then call 919-860-1015 within ten (10) minutes of the on-air announcement identifying the possible winner. The possible winner must actually speak with a WRAL-FM representative at the designated number within the allotted time in order to win. If the possible winner contacts WRAL-FM within the allotted time (10 minutes), they will receive one (1) Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa gift card for one free massage or facial. Approx. value: $70.00. If the possible winner does not call, they will not receive a prize and their entry will be placed back into the pool of entrants.
Calls placed to a phone number other than 919-860-1015 are not eligible to win. Contestants are prohibited from using automated dialers and may call in to win from only one phone line at a time. WRAL-FM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the Contest or entry process. A total of twelve (12) potential winners will be entered into the grand prize drawing.
4. Random Drawing/Grand Prize Winner Selection: On or about Friday, May 10, 2019, MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM will randomly select one (1) grand prize winner from among all eligible entries collectively received during the Contest Period.
5. Grand Prizes/Value: 4 – DAY CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS FROM CHARLESTON, SC
• One (1) prize consisting of a 4-Day cruise on Carnival for two (2) out of Charleston, SC. And One (1) $100 cash gift card
• Estimated retail value = $2,000
• The provided prize will include meals but not specialty dining and only coffee and tea. Onboard entertainment is included. No excursions are included nor is wi-fi or transfers.
• Prize(s) must be redeemed for travel within one year from May 10, 2020 and is not transferable. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void.
Winner(s) and winner’s guest(s) are responsible for having valid government-issued photo identification/valid travel documents to travel. Winner and winner’s guest must have valid travel documents to travel and adhere to all travel guidelines. Winner and winner’s guest must present two (2) forms of valid identification, with one (1) being a government-issued, valid passport. There will be no exceptions. Any additional travel accommodations, hotel accommodations, meals, beverages, tips, telephone charges, incidentals or other expenses, personal or otherwise, are not included in the Grand Prize and are the full responsibility of contest winner and winner’s guest. Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc., WRAL-FM, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for travel and by accepting the prize, the Winner releases Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc., WRAL FM, affiliates and subsidiaries from travel interruptions, cancellations and any foreseen and unforeseen incidents related to the acceptance of this prize.
Winners may not substitute any prize or any portion thereof. Prizes are non-transferable, assignable. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value in the event that prize(s) become unavailable. Prize may be substituted for cash.
6. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the number of listeners participating and the order in which calls are received. Due to the time delay that exists between MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM’s analog and digital over-the-air signals and the time delay that exists between MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM’s analog over-the-air signal and MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM digital or online signal may hear their cue to call later than listeners listening to MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of a digital or online listener winning may be diminished. There will be no ties, as winners are randomly selected.
7. To claim prize: To claim prize, each winner, within 60 days of winning, MUST visit the MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM studio at 3100 Highwoods Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27604 during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, and present a valid, government-issued picture ID demonstrating eligibility, the correct name of winner and which will be photocopied for our records. To claim prize, each winner and, if applicable, winner’s guest must return a completed and signed liability/publicity release form. To meet Federal Tax Regulations, all winners must provide their social security numbers to claim prizes. Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with prizes. All federal, state, and local regulations apply and are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. By participating in this contest, or by winning, contestants have granted Sponsors the right to publicize their name, photo, likeness, voice, and details of winning and have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules. Prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) days of winning, or the prize will be forfeited. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Sponsors.
8. Eligibility: Contest is offered only to listeners who reside in the WRAL (FM) total service area (TSA), as defined by Arbitron, are eligible to win. Participants must be at least 21 years of age at the time of entry to win. If the intended accompanying guest(s) is not of the age of majority, prize winner must be guest’s parent or legal guardian, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Limit one winner per household. Limit one winner per family. Only participants who have not won a prize in any contest offered by Sponsors during the prior 30-day period are eligible to win. Employees of Sponsors or their agencies, subsidiaries, representatives, and their immediate families, sponsors or other area broadcast companies are ineligible to participate.
9. Limitation of Liability: Sponsors are not responsible for problems associated with communications hardware or software, television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, wireless or wired systems, handsets, or networks, Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, or other Internet interruptions or malfunctions or for any technical or other difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of television or radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during any aspect of the contest or which may interfere with a participant’s ability to login, participate, call, text, register or submit an entry by any approved method, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God that are beyond the control of Sponsors. SPONSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY SPONSORS AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THE CONTEST, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage or interfere with any entry method, online service or website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest will disqualify the individual responsible and is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the full extent permitted by law.
All contest decisions are made by Sponsors and are final.
9. Official Rules: Official Contest rules available at www.wralfm.com and at the MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM studio during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, at 3100 Highwoods Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27604. Official rules supersede all other published editions. Sponsors reserve the right to change the rules at any time to ensure full and complete disclosure of all rules and restrictions and to ensure the fair administration of the contest and compliance with applicable laws. For a list of the winners’ names, send a SASE to MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM, c/o “Sea You Later Mom”, 3100 Highwoods Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27604 prior to June 15, 2019.