MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM
PICK YOUR SANDALS RESORTS PARADISE
NO PURCHASE OR MOBILE DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO PERMANENT LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
1. HOW TO ENTER. Entries will be accepted between 6:00am ET on Friday, July 27, 2019 through 8:00pm ET on Friday, August 2, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
On-Air Entry Method: Throughout the Contest Period, a “sounder” or cue to call will be aired throughout the day starting at 6:00am up to 8:00pm with a message instructing to call (919) 860-1015 to become a potential winner. There will be a total of seven qualifiers per day with a total of 49 potential winners entered the grand prize drawing.
Calls placed to a phone number other than (919) 860-1015 are not eligible to win. Contestants are prohibited from using automated dialers and may call in to win from only one phone line at a time. MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the Contest or entry process.
On-Line Entry Method: During the Contest Period, visit www.wralfm.com to register for the Contest by submitting the entry form with all required information, (including your name, email address, phone number, address, date of birth, and/or any other information requested by Company), and any other information requested by the Company to receive only one (1) entry per person/email address/household permitted for the entire Contest Period. Entries must contain all information requested and comply with all content submission requirements set forth herein to be valid.
Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or requirements listed herein. The Company is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, garbled, delayed, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries or communications, regardless of cause. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of submission or receipt by the Company for online entries. The Company’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Contest. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. Entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible. All entries become the property of Company and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned. Company’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. On or around Friday, August 2, 2019 one (1) potential winner will be randomly selected by the station from among all eligible entries received by 4:00 PM EST and will be entered into the grand prize drawing
2. SPONSOR. The sponsor of this promotion is WRAL-FM, LLC d/b/a MIX 101.5, JAWW Marketing and Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. The promotion is open only to permanent, legal U.S. residents 21 years of age as of July 26, 2019, and who reside in the WRAL-FM total service area (TSA), as defined by Arbitron. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. Persons who have won a prize valued over $100 in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the last 12 months are ineligible to win this promotion. By submitting an entry to this promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees (a) to all of these Official Rules, and (b) to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final.
4. PRIZE(S) AND ODDS. Random Drawing/Grand Prize Winner Selection: On or about Friday, August 2, 2019, after the last potential qualifier is deterimined. MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM will randomly select one (1) grand prize winner from among all eligible entries collectively received during the Contest Period.
The winner will be notified by email or telephone using the contact information provide and will be instructed regarding how to claim and obtain the prize. Three attempts will be made if no contact is made within 24 hours an alternative winner will be chosen. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will determine the odds of winning the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize. Winner must sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, as well as IRS form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification for any prize over $600.00 in total value. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
Prize/Value: Unique Travel, Corp. the worldwide representatives of Sandals Resorts will provide:
• One (1) prize consisting of a four-day/three-night Luxury Included® Vacation for two (2) to any Sandals Resorts located in Jamaica, Antigua, Saint Lucia, Bahamas, Barbados and Grenada, with round-trip coach airfare for two (2) on American Airlines. These Sandals Resorts include:
Sandals Inn – Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Montego Bay – Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island – Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa – Negril, Jamaica
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort – Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica – Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Sandals South Coast -Westmoreland, amaica
Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort – Gros-Islet, Saint Lucia
Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia – Castries, Saint Lucia
Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa – Castries, Saint Lucia
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa – St. John’s, Antigua
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island – Nassau, Bahamas
Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & Spa Resort – Exuma, Bahamas
Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa – St.George’s,Grenada
Sandals Barbados – St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
Sandals Royal Barbados – St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
• Estimated retail value of vacation and round-trip coach airfare for two adults = $4,250
5. RELEASE. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its prize suppliers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
6. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in this promotion constitutes a winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time to ensure the fair administration of the promotion and compliance with applicable laws.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Wake County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
10. WINNER LIST. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the Promotion Period and no later than September 2, 2019. For a copy of the winner list, send an email with subject line “Sandals Pick Your Paradise Giveaway” to firstname.lastname@example.org