MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM
MIX Stocking Stuffer 2020
NO PURCHASE OR MOBILE DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO PERMANENT LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
- HOW TO ENTER. Entries will be accepted each weekday between 5:00am ET on Thursday, December 17, 2020 and 6:00pm ET on Sunday, December 20, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
On-Air Entry Method: Throughout the Promotion Period, MIX 101.5 will announce eight keywords at designated times along with instructions to text that word to (919) 860-1015. All text entries with the correct word will be entered into the drawing to win one of the qualifying prizes. Only one (1) valid entry is allowed per word. Texts placed to a phone number other than (919) 860-1015 are not eligible to win.
Standard Text Messaging Rates May Apply
On-line Method: During the Promotion Period, enter on-line at wralfm.com. Entry must include all required information, (including the keyword, your name, email address, and phone number). Only one (1) entry per person/household permitted per day for the entire Promotion Period. All entries must be received by 6:00 PM EST Sunday, December 20, 2020 to be entered into the drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to mailing delays or other difficulties due to the mailing system. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, garbled, delayed, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries or communications, regardless of cause. Entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible.
- SPONSOR. The sponsor of this promotion is WRAL-FM, LLC d/b/a MIX 101.5 and Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY. The promotion is open only to permanent, legal U.S. residents 18 years of age as of December 17, 2020, and who reside in the WRAL-FM total service area (TSA), as defined by Arbitron. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. Persons who have won a prize valued over $100 in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the last 12 months are ineligible to win this promotion. Only one (1) entry per person/household permitted per day for the entire Promotion Period. By submitting an entry to this promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees (a) to all of these Official Rules, and (b) to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final.
- PRIZE(S) AND ODDS.
- Two (1) $250 Bailey’s Fine Jewelry gift cards $250 ARV/ea. will be awarded.
- Two (2) Gift Baskets from Elizabeth’s Pecans $100 ARV/ea. will be awarded.
- Two (2) Year-Long Memberships from The River Golf Club at Lake Royale $250 ARV/ea. will be awarded.
- Two (2) Got to Be NC Gift Baskets $100 ARV/ea. will be awarded.
- GRAND PRIZE: One (1) XBOX SERIES X – $500 ARV will be awarded to one of the qualifying winners
Each winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Selection for winners will take place approximately 7:00pm on Sunday, December 20th. The Grand Prize Winner will be awarded via random drawing on Monday, December 21st. The winner will be notified by text or email and will be instructed regarding how to claim and obtain the prize. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will determine the odds of winning the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize. Winner must sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, as well as IRS form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification for any prize over $600.00 in total value. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, Multiple attempts will be made within a 24 hour period to contact the potential winner. If winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of their entry, an alternate winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- RELEASE. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its prize suppliers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in this promotion constitutes a winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time to ensure the fair administration of the promotion and compliance with applicable laws.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Wake County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
- WINNER LIST. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the Promotion Period and no later than January 31, 2021. For a copy of the winner list, send an email with subject line “MIX Stocking Stuffer 2020” to email@example.com