“DANCE FOR JT TICKETS”
Sponsored by MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM and
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc.
1. General: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local regulations govern this contest.
2. Contest Period and Sponsors: DANCE FOR JT TICKETS contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM and Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. (“Sponsors”). The Contest begins on about Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 3:05 PM EST and ends on or about 10:00 AM EST on Friday, January 4, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, postpone or delay the Contest at any time without notice.
3. How To Enter and Win:
FACEBOOK Entry Method: Throughout the Contest Period, potential winners will be encouraged to comment on the JT Dance Facebook post on MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM Facebook page with a video showing off their own dance moves for the chance to become a potential winner, subject to verification (each a “Potential Winner”).
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and determined the winner.
4. Prizes/Value: Two (2) Justin Timberlake General Admission Floor tickets at PNC Arena on Sunday, January 6, 2019. Prize provided by MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM. Approximate Retail Value: (ARV) $350.00.
Winners may not substitute any prize or any portion thereof. Prizes are non-transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value in the event that prize(s) become unavailable.
5. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the number of listeners participating and the order in which calls are received. Due to the time delay that exists between MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM’s analog and digital over-the-air signals and the time delay that exists between MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM’s analog over-the-air signal and MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM digital or online signal may hear their cue to call later than listeners listening to MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of a digital or online listener winning may be diminished.
6. To claim prize: To claim prize, each winner, within thirty (30) days of winning, MUST visit the MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM studio at 3100 Highwoods Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27604 during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, and present and allowed to be photocopied a valid, government-issued picture ID demonstrating eligibility and correct name of winner. To claim prize, each winner and, if applicable, winner’s guest must return a completed and signed liability/publicity release form. To meet Federal Tax Regulations, all winners must provide their social security numbers to claim prizes. Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with prizes. Prizes may be considered income and taxes on said prizes are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. All federal, state, and local regulations apply and are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. By participating in this contest, or by winning, contestants have granted Sponsors the right to publicize their name, photo, likeness, voice, and details of winning and have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules. Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning, or the prize will be forfeited. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Sponsors.
7. Eligibility: Contest is offered only to listeners who reside in the WRAL-FM total service area (TSA), as defined by Arbitron, are eligible to win. Participants must be at least 21 years of age at the time of entry to win. If the intended accompanying guest(s) is not of the age of majority, prize winner must be guest’s parent or legal guardian, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Limit one winner per household. Limit one winner per family. Only participants who have not won a prize in any contest offered by Sponsors during the prior thirty (30) day period are eligible to win. Employees of Sponsors or their agencies, subsidiaries, representatives, and their immediate families, sponsors or other area broadcast companies are ineligible to participate.
8. Limitation of Liability: Sponsors are not responsible for problems associated with communications hardware or software, television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, wireless or wired systems, handsets, or networks, Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, or other Internet interruptions or malfunctions or for any technical or other difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of television or radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during any aspect of the contest or which may interfere with a participant’s ability to login, participate, call, text, register or submit an entry by any approved method, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God that are beyond the control of Sponsors. SPONSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY. Sponsors are not responsible for cancellations, postponements, flight interruptions and/or schedule changes and missed flight fare differences or delays. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY SPONSORS AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THE CONTEST, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage or interfere with any entry method, online service or website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest will disqualify the individual responsible and is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the full extent permitted by law.
All contest decisions are made by Sponsors and are final.
9. Official Rules: Official Contest rules available at dev-wral-fm.pantheonsite.io and at the MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM studio during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, at 3100 Highwoods Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27604. Official rules supersede all other published editions. Sponsors reserve the right to change the rules at any time to ensure full and complete disclosure of all rules and restrictions and to ensure the fair administration of the contest and compliance with applicable laws. For a list of the winners’ names, send a SASE to MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM, c/o “DANCE FOR JT TICKETS” 3100 Highwoods Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27604 prior to April 5, 2019.