BAILEY’S RED CARPET EXPERIENCE AT THE ESPY’S
99.9 The Fan WCMC-FM and MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO PERMANENT LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER. Entries will be accepted between 6:00am ET on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 and 11:59PM ET on Friday, May 31, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
During the Promotion Period, entries will be accepted online at WRALSportsFan.com. Entrant must include all required information, (including name, email address, and phone number, and key word “BAILEYBOX”). Only one (1) entry per person/household permitted per day for the entire Promotion Period. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Friday, May 31, 2019. Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to internet issues or delays. Entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible. Only one (1) entry per person/household permitted for the entire Promotion Period.
2. SPONSOR. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is 99.9 The Fan WCMC-FM, MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM and Bailey’s Fine Jewelry (collectively, the “Sponsor”).
3100 Highwoods Blvd. Suite 140. Raleigh, NC 27604
3. ELIGIBILITY. The sweepstakes is open only to permanent, legal U.S. residents 21 years of age as of Wednesday, May 1, 2019 and who reside in the 99.9 The Fan or MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM listening area in North Carolina. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. Persons who have won a prize valued over $100 in any sweepstakes sponsored by Sponsor in the last 12 months are ineligible to win this sweepstakes. By submitting an entry to this sweepstakes, the entrant acknowledges and agrees (a) to all of these Official Rules, and (b) to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final.
4. PRIZE(S) AND ODDS.
GRAND PRIZE: One entrant will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will determine the odds of winning. Selection will take place on Monday, June 3, 2019 after 9:00 AM EST. Prize will include a trip for two (2) (winner plus guest) trip to the 2019 ESPY’s in Los Angeles, California on July 10, 2019 at 8:00 PM. Trip includes airfare, hotel for two (2) night stay, pre-show cocktail reception at the JW Marriott, Red Carpet tickets, Show tickets, Post-Show Party tickets. ARV $5,000. Each traveler must have a valid government issued photo ID.
The winner will be notified by email or telephone using the contact information provide and will be instructed regarding how to claim and obtain the prize. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize. Winner must sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, as well as IRS form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification for any prize over $600.00 in total value. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited.
5. RELEASE. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its prize suppliers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
6. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in this sweepstakes constitutes a winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time to ensure the fair administration of the sweepstakes and compliance with applicable laws.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Wake County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
10. WINNER LIST. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the Promotion Period and no later than June 30, 2019. For a copy of the winner list, send an email with subject line “BAILEY’S RED CARPET EXPERIENCE AT THE ESPY’S
Winner List” to email@example.com.