Join Patrick McMahon at the Bluegrass & BBQ Event at Del Webb Carolina Arbors, Saturday May 6th Noon to 3pm in the Brier Creek Area. Enjoy BBQ by Backyard Bistro, Beer Tastings and Live Bluegrass Music.
- Tour eleven ranch model homes priced from the three to six hundreds as well as several homes that are under construction.
- Del Webb Carolina Arbors offers opportunities for personal growth and exploration for homeowners age 55 and better and a vibrant lifestyle amid Brier Creek’s shopping and dining with the convenience of RDU Airport just five miles from the community
- The community features an impressive 37,000 sf Residents Center called Piedmont Hall which is the social hub of the community. Residents enjoy a state of the art fitness center, aerobics studio, billiards room, demonstration kitchen, arts and crafts room, white marble tile Indoor Pool and spa and an inviting commons lounge
- Outdoor amenities feature pickleball and tennis courts, a Croquet Lawn, Bocce Courts and a botanical Garden
- The Community Gardens, Dog Parks for small and large dogs and Grand Children’s Playground are additional amenities for resident’s enjoyment.
- There is set aside 28 acres of wooded stream buffers nestled within the approximately 460 acres of Del Webb Carolina Arbors.
- The Innovative Consumer Inspired Home Designs range from the $300s – $600s and feature spacious living areas with generous storage spaces, large kitchen islands, raised dishwashers, flexible living spaces to fit your needs and several outdoor living options.
- Square footage of the plans range from 1,100 up to 3,800 sf when you add a loft option and range from 1br to 4br’s with some plans offering up to 3 bedrooms on the first floor.
- Expansive storage options with Golf Cart Garage options and Walk Up Garage Attic Storage options available.
- There will be over 1,200 single family homes when the community is completed with just over 300 opportunities remaining to buy before the community is sold out.
- Located in the Brier Creek Area off TW Alexander and ACC Blvd.
- Just take Hwy 70 Glenwood Avenue West to Right on TW Alexander and Left on Del Webb Arbors Drive.