Raleigh Roundup is a volunteer-driven event benefiting the American Cancer Society to raise funds for cancer research and advocacy, celebrate successes in treatment, and honor loved ones lost. The 2013 "Bourbon and Bubbles"-themed event will feature:
- Chefs for a Cure cuisine
- Live performance by The Connells
- Bubbles for Baubles drawing sponsored by Diamonds Direct - Crabtree
- Luck be a Lady Lounge casino-style gaming
- Fine handcrafted liquor by Troy & Sons Original American Spirits of Asheville
- Champagne and cocktails by local mixologists
- Live and silent auctions
Raleigh Roundup is a special event with a powerful impact on the fight against cancer while providing an experience unmatched by other fundraisers of its kind.
Join The Red Sword Guild and the American Cancer Society to help "give cancer the boot!"
For more information and to purchase tickets click here.